Two Haute Mamas are always on talk shows, in the news, quoted in a newspaper column or chatting on the radio. Sheletta & Lindy are fun, funny and fascinating.
Media outlets know the ladies will deliver the laughs and they can’t get enough of the comedic couple. Check out the media interviews and appearances Two Haute Mamas have done over the years. They are smokin’!
- WCCO radio spices up its podcast lineup with TwoHauteMamas.com | Star Tribune
- Sheletta breaks down the reason for racial economic disparities on Entercom Radio
- Sheletta on NBC news empowering parents who have kids with autism
- Sheletta and Lindy chat about whether or not it’s okay to spank your kids on ABC Talk Show
- Sheletta tapped to raise awareness in diverse communities across the state about autism
- Sheletta and Lindy are featured on Twin Cities Live television show on ABC promoting the launch of their Haute Mamas Podcast
- Star Tribune columnist asks Sheletta’s husband Shawn if he would allow his son to model in a national advertising campaign wearing a shirt with an image of a monkey on it
- Business Wire News highlights Lindy’s husband Anton when he is named CEO of Greencore USA
- The Star Tribune’s gossip columnist chronicles how Sheletta’s grandmother’s funeral was interrupted by Hurricane Harvey
- CBS News is there when Sheletta gets her hands on some hard to find Patti LaBelle pies
- Lindy tapped as parenting expert in Essence Magazine article on helping your kids become thinkers
- Black Enterprise Magazine calls Lindy’s husband Anton the “billion dollar man” in a feature article
- The ups and downs of Sheletta’s dramatic delivery told in Minneapolis newspaper
- Minnpost Spotlight: Meet Sheletta Brundidge: TV host, ad rep, comedian